Dark Sun: Braving the Shadow
Pal'soquum is a cursed man, plagued by spirits of rage, he desperately seeks a cure
Half-Giant Barbarian / Wilder
height 8’4” and weight 520 lbs
Red eyes, golden tan skin, and black hair.
Count as both Giant and Human
Low Light Vision
+2 saves vs. Fire spells and effects
Powerful Build: Considered one size larger (if advantageous) for opposed checks, determine if they can be effected by specific attacks (swallow whole, grapple), use weapons one size larger.
Bonus Feat: Psionic Talent
Stomp 1/day ML = ½ CL. DC= 10 + Power Lvl + CHA mod.
Take PP instead of HP or SP with favored class levels
+4 Survival Checks
Languages: Common and Giant.
Barbarian Class Features:
Fast Movement= 7 spirit slam attack for 1d4+3 Negative Energy Dmg)
Wilder Class Features:
Wild Surge rounds, Lose PP = ML (Current 4). Allies within Radius of Aura Make WILL DC (10 1)=
Wilder Powers= Power Points = 17 + 8 +2 (Psi Talent) = 27
- Lvl 1 Matter Agitation: causes things to start burning over time. Non Augment.
- Lvl 1 Force Screen: +4 Shield Bonus 1min/level. Aug: Every 4 PP= +1 AC
- Lvl 2 Recall Agony: Medium range, 2d6 damage. Aug: Every 1PP= 1
AutoHypnosis MAX (8)
Survival MAX (8)
Acrobatics MAX (7)
Climb MAX (10)
Intimidate MAX (10)
- 1 Psionic Weapon (While focused weapon deals +1dmg, Expend focus for +2d6)
- 3 Psionic Meditation (Gain Psionic Focus with Move Action)
BONUS: Psionic Talent ( (2) to gain Surge+(2)Bonus to Attack Rolls until end of Turn.
Plagued by spirits of Rage.
Pal’soquum has turned away from the ways of his tribe to break the curse.
He searches for a Va’ashwii “Spirit Healer”